Friday, November 14, 2008

"Who Loves Ya, Baby?"

Tonight's a short post, sorry folks.

I make no secret of the fact that I am a nerd.

So when Scarlett called me yesterday and said they had bought Gears of War 2 for the XBOX 360, there was no way I or The Bait were going to turn down coming over to play it. Is it strange that I find butchering masses of monsters while making quips with my friends relaxing?

Maybe.

Now ask me if I give a horse's left nut.

Folks, the nerd in me was near orgasmic level in happiness. Take a short gander as to why.



Best quote of the night (Me and Scarlett vs Marilyn and The Bait):

Scarlett: "Kendall?"
Me: "Yes?"
Scarlett: "I drive, you shoot."
Marilyn/The Bait: "Shit."

This is going to be my last post until Monday probably so hope everyone has a safe and relaxing weekend.

P. S. Bonus points if anyone can tell me where this post's title comes from.

6 comments:

  1. Kojak.

    Duh.

    Have a great weekend! Don't forget to eat. And go to the bathroom from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is a big video game dork and has been drooling over those commercials for that game. Just glad we don't have any friends who just bought the game or else I might never see him :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, games like that have never really appealed to me. I like the cartoon games with Mario and them in it =].

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless your little cotton socks, nerd. lol. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahahaha, that's fantastic. Reminds me of the time my friend, Laura, and I played Halo 3 on Xbox Live and did the exact same thing.
    I'm a nerd too, but I prefer games like Star Wars Battlefront, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally Kojak ... but aren't you too young to know that? :)

    I, too, am a nerd, but my video game crack is the Sims.

    ReplyDelete

"Our best thoughts come from others." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

So why don't you go below and share your own?