Monday, November 10, 2008

Spreadin' the Love

I've gotten my second award from Diane, this one is a friendship award which made me smile.



This is the Proximidade Award, which celebrates bloggy friendships. It means, "This blog invests and believes in 'proximity' [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' - being close through proxy]." I now have to pass it on to at least 8 other people which makes me sad because I have other people to give this to as well.

So my entourage goes as follows:

Mich
Dee
Tiff
Jess
Lady X
Tricia
CG
Mindy (coincidentally the only person here who knows my last name -- because of Fbook)

This makes me laugh as my blog friends imitate my friends in real life as every one on that list is a woman.

------

I really did have an actual post for today but with Marilyn's 22nd birthday starting up shortly -- first time going clubbing on a day other than Friday or Saturday -- I don't have the time tonight. Sorry. : )



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARILYN!

11 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks hun!! And thank you for translating, because I had NO clue what that said. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve this one! Hey, if you get a sec, read my 'Drama Sucks' post from last night. You, of all people, will appreciate it, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The translations was copy-pasta'd, so don't thank me. You're welcome dear.

    Diane - Thank you. I did and left a comment. : (

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the best one I've ever gotten! And just 'cuz it's in Spanish.

    I heart you. You know that, though, right?

    I'll display it on my blog with pride.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks!! I'm so glad I started blogging and that I have gotten a chance to "know" people like you! =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. God love ya..! I will add it to my my sexy trophy case.

    And thank you for your input..! "Bushwalks" are like basically walks in the bush.. I don't know what you guys call "bush" i.e bushfires? But thy are leisurely and all that.. You yankees may call them "hikes".. Lol..!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok so i didnt get any awards but ill forgive you THIS time hehehe... yay to all the award recipients

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww thanks!! thats so sweet!

    and oh lookey there... my name is at the top of the list. im sure that technically it means nothing but i am going to pretend that it does ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im assuming CG is me??!!! If not iv just blagged this award for myself lol!

    Yay! Thanks! I love the fact its in Spanish!!

    Gracias CG x

    ReplyDelete

"Our best thoughts come from others." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

So why don't you go below and share your own?