Monday, November 3, 2008

Memetic Mutation Parte Dos

I got tagged to do a photo meme by my friend J over at Little Miss Optimist

Because I'm a bit slow, she gave me the rules very simply. Open up the picture files on your computer, choose the 4th folder, and then the 4th picture. Because I'm not quite stupid enough to post a picture of me drinking a Heineken, I changed my rules. I went to my 5th folder and opened the 5th picture.


This is Eva (with all the bleach washed out) sleeping on my couch with her laptop halfway laying on top of her. I think I had just gotten Daybreak tucked into my bed when I go back into the living room and find this. My poor little nursing student was all tuckered out.

I tag Diane, Cayman's Girl, Dee, Tiff, Mindy, and anyone else who would like to do this.

2 comments:

  1. Well, here at work, no pictures to post. And if I ever go on my computer at home - which may or may not happen as I can go several weeks without doing so - I'll possibly join in (highly depends on the photo).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for ze tag dear..! I think every pic have has me in it.. lolol..! what can I say? I love the spotlight..! Hehe =D p.s I think I'm gonna have to work out some cold storage of your yummy food. all you'll have to do is give me instructions on heating. Lol..!

    ReplyDelete

"Our best thoughts come from others." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

So why don't you go below and share your own?