Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wednesday Workshop: Dolly Hearts Ramses

It's that time again folks. My assignment from Mama Kat this week goes as follows:


1.) Tag! Post and write about the 6th picture from (the 6th folder of?) your Flickr account and then do the same for the 6th picture of the 6th folder on your computer.

5...4...3...2...1...



This is a picture of Dolly posing with Ramses before the last football game against Duke.

I had yet to actually go to one so me, her, and Scarlett met Eva in the Duke section. That was awesome, especially the reactions we got when people noticed we were decked out in UNC paraphernalia.

Duke fan: I think you're in the wrong section.
Scarlett: No, you just went to the wrong school.
Eva: (head in her hands) I don't know these people.

Good times indeed.

By the way, we won that game 28-20. GO HEELS!

6 comments:

  1. I love Scarlett's response! (... but I'd probably have been in Eva's role with my head in my hands ...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "No, you went to the wrong school"..love it. Can I borrow it sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, I don't see her minding at all. She would most likely insist that you do.

    Kin - Were it not for the fact that I was laughing my head off, I probably would have been too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her quick witted response and her curls....adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one mean-looking mascot!

    ReplyDelete

"Our best thoughts come from others." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

So why don't you go below and share your own?