Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Small Points of Light

Thanks for the comments, Fbook messages, and emails in response to my last post folks, you have no idea how much I appreciated them.

I spent the weekend and Monday in Delaware with my family for my grandmére's
surprise birthday party. I saw my cousins and aunts who I normally see only once a year, I came down with a slight cold, I watched the Ravens whoop on the Cowboys, and I have a scar on my fingers from playing so much pool. All in all, it was a blast.

Yesterday was filled with doing my last round of Christmas shopping, playing with my puppy, and then meeting The Spawn at a bar in Raleigh where we spent the night hanging out with his friends, trying to get one of his friends a date, laughing at our incredibly intoxicated friend, and in general just goofing off. I had never been to this bar or any other, I've been to plenty of clubs sure but never to a bar. Must say that I enjoyed that experience.

I am supposed to be meeting Eva today as she asked me to come by sometime this evening. For what purpose exactly, I don't know yet but I am trying not to have a panic attack thinking about the possible outcome. Fingers crossed, kids.

But now I need to head to the grocery store since I am cooking my friends breakfast this morning. Rachel Ray and Paula Dean really are my therapists. Hmm, wonder what they charge by the hour?

Last but not least, if you are in the Raleigh area tonight around 7 or 8 and you see a group of people wearing Santa hats then look sharp, because one of them is most likely myself.

A Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Good Night!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas dear!! Hope you are doing okay. Feel free to message me whenever you need to talk :). Good luck on the meeting with Eva...I almost feel it is unfair that she broke up with you for the reason that she gave you...

    ReplyDelete

"Our best thoughts come from others." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

So why don't you go below and share your own?