Sunday, December 28, 2008

Soundtrack to Life

It's been a while since I had done a meme. It's open so anyone who wants to do it can. Just comment with a link to your post when you're done.

Here's how it works...Put your iPod or whatever music player you have on shuffle. The first song that you hear will be the song for your Opening Scene. Skip to the next song, this is your next category. Keep doing this until the end.

Opening Scene: Savin' Me - Nickelback
Show me what it's like
To be the last one standing
And teach me wrong from right
And I'll show you what I can be.


Wake Up Scene: This Is How We Do It - Montell Jordan
This is how we do it, all the hands are in the air
And wave them from here to there
If you're an O. G. mack or a wanna-be playa


Average Day: What Do Ya Think About That? - Montgomery Gentry
Some people care about what other people think
Worry about what they say
Let a little gossip coming from a loose lip
Ruin a perfect day


1st Date: For Good - Wicked (Original Broadway Cast)
I've heard it said
That people come into our lives for a reason
Bringing something we must learn
And we are led
To those who help us most to grow
If we let them
And we help them in return
Well I don't know if I believe that's true
But I know I'm who I am today
Because I knew you


Falling In Love: If You're Reading This - Tim McGraw
If you're reading this there's gonna come a day
When you move on and find someone else but that's okay
Just remember this I'm in a better place
Where soldiers live in peace and angels sing "Amazing Grace"


Fight Scene: 10,000 Fists - Disturbed
People can no longer cover their eyes
If this disturbs you then walk away
You will remember the night you were struck by the sight of
Ten thousand fists in the air!


Break Up Scene: Wasted - Carrie Underwood
I don't wanna spend my life jaded
Waitin' to wake up one day and find
That I've let all these years go by


Back Together: I Believe I Can Fly - R. Kelly
I used to think that I could not go on
And life was nothing but an awful song
But now I know the meaning of true love
I'm leaning on the everlasting arms


Secret Love: Through Heaven's Eyes - Disney's The Prince of Egypt
If a man lose ev'ry thing he owns
Has he truly lost his worth?
Or is it the beginning
Of a new and brighter birth?


Life's OK: Ready, Set, Don't Go - Billy Ray Cyrus
This is where I don't say
What I want so bad to say
This is where I want to
But I won't get in the way
Of her and her dreams
And spreadin' her wings


Mental Breakdown: Our Town - James Taylor
Main street isn't main street anymore
Lights don't shine as brightly as they shown before
Tell the truth, lights don't shine at all
In our town


Driving: Everyday (Family Reunion) - Chaka Ghan & Gerald Levert
We should speak
From the heart
And let love be the solution
Let us forgive
And put the past away
No time to wait
The time has come to give love everyday


Learning A Lesson: I Can Go The Distance - Disney's Hercules
But to look beyond the glory is the hardest part
Because a hero's strength is measured by his heart


Deep Thought: Fly Me to The Moon - Frank Sinatra
Fill my heart with love
Let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you


Flashback: Find Yourself - Brad Paisley
Well you go through life, so sure of where you're heading
And you wind up lost and it's the best thing that could have happened
'Cause sometimes when you lose your way it's really just as well


Partying: ABC - Jackson 5
Reading and writing arithmetic
Are the branches of the learning tree
But listen without the root of love, girl
Your education ain't complete


Happy Dance: My Girl - The Temptations
I've got so much honey
The bees envy me
I've got a sweeter song
Than the birds in the trees


Regretting: Black Horse & The Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall
Well my heart knows me better than myself
So I'm gonna let it do all the talking
I come across a place in the middle of nowhere
With a black horse and a cherry tree


Long Night Alone: Behind Those Eyes - Three Doors Down
There's something I can't see
There's something different in the way you smile
Behind those eyes you lie
And there's nothing I can say
'Cause I'm never gonna change your mind
Behind those eyes you hide


Death Scene: Waitin' On A Woman - Brad Paisley
I've read somewhere statistics show
The man's always the first to go
And that makes sense 'cause I know she won't be ready
So when it finally comes my time
And I get to the other side
I'll find myself a bench, if they've got any
I hope she takes her time, 'cause I don't mind
Waitin' on a woman.


Closing Credits: This Is Halloween - Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas
This is Halloween, everybody make a scene
Trick or treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright
It's our town, everybody scream
In this town of Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Our best thoughts come from others." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

So why don't you go below and share your own?