Saturday, December 27, 2008

To Mr. Kris Kringle, A Thank You

Dear Santa,

I know, I know. You must be wondering why I'm writing again when I just wrote that letter earlier in the week. Well since I just posted about appreciated things while you still have them I would feel remiss if I did not thank you.

Me and Eva have had several long talk and as of approx. 6 PM today, we are back together. I spent part of Christmas morning with her and Daybreak before heading to The Godmother's and later on in the day at her mom's who then insisted I stay for a while.

I found myself started to question if I was right during the summer. If needing people was only inviting trouble. But I would like to think I have felt all I have just to prove that my younger self was wrong. That I cannot make it through life without others. I would be lying through my teeth if I said I wasn't miserable.

Now seeing as how Mami will be giving birth soon, I can only pray that you make it two for two.

Humbly yours,

Kendall

3 comments:

  1. Glad it worked out... fingers crossed it keeps working out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you were able to work it out. Communication is always key!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy for you. I remember when N and I broke up, then got back together again; it was blissful.

    ReplyDelete

"Our best thoughts come from others." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

So why don't you go below and share your own?