Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My To-Do List For This Week



1. Die of a Starbucks overdose. The photo is me and my lab partner's cups while in her car after a Bio II lab test today. I've had about four cups since midnight on Monday while she's had three and two Rockstars.

2. Study. Study. Study. With my Bio, French Revolution, and European Lit exams next week, I'll pretty much be living in my books. Hopefully I will be able to get much of my revising done during the week so I can actually enjoy my four day weekend. Fingers crossed on that one.

3. Watch the presidential debate tonight after Dancing With The Stars. While wearing my Obama t-shirt of course.

4. Decide what classes to take next semester.

It actually sounds simple when I write it like this. Basically what's keeping me going is that I get to see Schoolhouse Rock Live next Friday and go to the NC State Fair on Saturday with Eva and Daybreak.

4 comments:

  1. Please don't die of a Starbucks overdose. I just started reading your blog and I like it. So no overdosing please..

    Is that a new pic of a Duck on your blog??!! Kind of cool... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, to die of a Starbucks overdose. One can dream, can't she?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try not to die of Starbucks overdose Tiff but they're so delicious and they keep me awake.

    Yes, that is a new picture. I'll take your "kind of cool" as a compliment.

    Katie, to die of a Starbucks overdose is pretty high on my list of ways to go out. However, "death by orgasm" still tops that list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they do school house rock live? who knew?

    ReplyDelete

"Our best thoughts come from others." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

So why don't you go below and share your own?