Monday, October 20, 2008

My First Meme

So I've been tagged by the fabulous Miss Tiff for a meme.

Here are the Rules:

1.Link to the person that tagged you
2.Post the rules on your blog
3.Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4.Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5.Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Only 6 quirks? But I have so many too choose from! Well, I've give it a shot.

  1. I am a total domestic. I cook for most of my friends on a pretty regular basis, I clean, I sew, and I love children. All of these things make me happy. It's like I'm preprogrammed to take care of people. Eva constantly jokes that should we ever marry each other, I'd be the ideal stay-at-home dad.
  2. I have several cat-like tendencies. I will bat at something touching my nose, purr if the back of my neck is rubbed, and find the nearest sunbeam to nap in. This is made even funnier by the fact that I dislike cats.
  3. I sing. A lot. How much is a lot? Well, it's not all that uncommon for me to lose my voice.
  4. As much as I hate admitting it, I am addicted to the Hills. I don't know why but I like laughing at all their melodrama. Makes me feel better about my own life.
  5. If you give me apple juice, I will love you forever. If you give me hot chocolate, I will be your slave for life. If you give me strawberry shortcake, I might just pass out in orgasmic bliss on the spot.
  6. I am claustrophobic. I got stuck in the liberal arts building's elevator and nearly had a panic attack. We're talking hyperventilation and everything.
So I'll be tagging Katie, Mindy, ARW, Tricia, Diane, and LMO.

5 comments:

  1. Well, I'm not a big MEME fan, but thanks for the link love! ;) I'm sure I'll get around to it at some point, when I'm feeling particularly blocked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I'll bite. It'll have to wait 'til I get some crap done around the house, though...stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orgasmic bliss, eh? Cool ;)

    I just did a meme post the other day, so I'll have to think of some new random facts! Thanks for the tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my name is kat and i hate cats. That's right. Lets really talk about irony.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay okay, I did it ... despite, like ARW, not being a meme-person. Hehe.

    At least it got me off my week-long blogging hiatus.

    ReplyDelete

"Our best thoughts come from others." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

So why don't you go below and share your own?